Terms and Conditions
Here you’ll find all the small print, the terms and conditions you may need to reference. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please ask a store or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Shop at Bluebird is wholly owned by Robinson Webster (Holdings) Limited. The company is registered in England and Wales, under company number 1069599. We are a retailer selling clothing and accessories. Our VAT registration number is 645483125.
Our registered address is: 159 Mortlake Road, Richmond, Surrey. TW9 4AW.
Please note this is not the address for returning product. Returning product to this address will have a significant impact on the time it takes to process your return.
The Shop at Bluebird Gift Cards issued in the UK can be used in Jigsaw stores as detailed below. Jigsaw Gift Cards issued in the UK can be used at The Shop at Bluebird locations as detailed below. In these terms and conditions ‘Gift Cards’ refers to physical gift cards issued by both Jigsaw and The Shop at Bluebird.
The Shop at Bluebird reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of Gift Cards at any time; to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of any gift voucher, at its discretion if such action is deemed necessary. This does not affect your legal rights.
Gift Cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights, for example in the event they are not of satisfactory quality.
Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card.
Validity and expiry
Gift Cards will remain valid only for 24 months from the date of issue, but this can be extended as below.
The validity of your gift card will be automatically extended for a further 24 months if you check your gift card balance online at the Jigsaw website or in a standalone store.
Any unused Gift Cards will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period.
Using Gift Cards
Gift Cards can be redeemed in The Shop at Bluebird and Jigsaw standalone stores within the UK as well as on the Jigsaw website
www.jigsaw-online.com. Unfortunately they cannot be used in any concessions within department stores, or on any third party websites.
Gift Cards cannot be used online unless on the Jigsaw UK website. Please see the terms and conditions of use on that website: www.jigsaw-online.com
Lost/Stolen/Damaged Gift Cards
The Shop at Bluebird will not accept liability if your Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your consent. The Shop at Bluebird will not replace the card or any remaining balance outstanding on the card.
Balances and Refunds for online and in-store purchases
Gift Cards can be exchanged for goods of a higher price than the face value of the gift card on payment of the difference in value. If you do not spend the entire value of a Gift Card in one transaction, the remaining balance will remain on the gift card to be used for further purchases.
If you decide to exchange a product in a stand-alone store, which has been purchased using a Gift Card for an item of lesser value, the balance in value will be credited in the form of a further Gift Card or credit note.
If a refund or partial refund is given for any purchase made using a Gift Card and another method of payment (where the value of the purchase was greater than the value of the gift card), the refund will be given firstly to the other method of payment used (debit/credit card or cash if purchased in store) and any remaining balance will be refunded in the form of a new Gift Card.
Discounts and Promotional Codes
- From time to time The Shop at Bluebird might offer a discount or promotional code.
- Unless specified otherwise in the original communication, the voucher code may only be used once.
- The voucher is intended for the original recipient only.
- This voucher is valid in The Shop at Bluebird stores only.
- Vouchers cannot be used for the purchase of Jigsaw-branded products.
- Only one voucher can be used per transaction.
- The Shop at Bluebird is not responsible for the content of third-party voucher code websites. If the details shown there are incorrect we will not be able to honour the discount.
- The voucher expiry date is shown on the original communication and we will not be able to accept the voucher after that time.
- Some vouchers only apply to full price products, and some vouchers only apply to marked down products. Please check the terms and conditions in the original communication.
- Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or discounts in the same transaction.
- The voucher discount amount will be deducted at the till. It is the customer’s responsibility to present the voucher in store.
- The Shop at Bluebird will not refund a discount to an order retrospectively.
- No cash alternatives will be given for the value of any voucher.
- The Shop at Bluebird reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw any voucher or discount offer without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
Refunds and exchanges when a voucher has been used
If you are purchasing more than one item in a transaction in which the voucher is used, a proportion of the voucher’s value will be discounted from each item. As a result, when single items are refunded from a multiple item purchase in store or online, a proportion of the voucher code will be lost and cannot be re-issued. Please see the example below which explains how the discount value is applied and refunded:
- You buy three items which cost £20, £30 and £50 before any discount is applied.
- A £20 discount is applied according to the items’ values so £4, £6 and £10 are deducted from the three items respectively which means that you paid £16, £24 and £40 for your items (a total of £80).
- If you return the item that cost £30, you will only be refunded £24 for this item because of the way the discount is applied.
- We are unable to then apply that lost £6 to another item in this order, or to provide the discount on a subsequent order, or to offer an exchange for online orders. The discount applied to remaining items remains the same.
- Please note that this method of calculating the refund is due to the configuration of systems beyond our control and is not an intentional limitation.
- A direct like-for-like exchange can be completed in stores only, which will include the original discount; however, if exchanging for a different product or the same product at a different price, you will lose the voucher value and the exchange will be completed based on the refund calculations above, where some of the discount is lost.
If we run a competition each competition will have its own terms and conditions. If you are not able to find these terms and conditions, please contact us at a store or email@example.com.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Shop at Bluebird is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, whether registered or unregistered, and in the material published on it. These works are protected by copyright laws and all such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of our copyright materials for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence to do so from us and our licensors.